- Description of Nyota: home.
- Names, brief resumés and responsibilities of the Company’s directors: directors.
- Nyota’s country of incorporation and its main country of operation: Nyota is incorporated in Australia and, currently, its main country of operation is Ethiopia. The rights of Nyota shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK-incorporated company.
- As an Australian incorporated company Nyota Minerals Limited is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) provide information and guidance on takeovers on its website: www.asic.gov.au
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which Nyota has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded: Nyota is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:NYO) and on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM:NYO).
- The number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares) and, insofar as the Company is aware, the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands, together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders: shareholder profile.
- AIM Admission Document.
To download the complete AIM Admission Document, click on the link below.
AIM Admission Document (pdf 5.6MB)