AIM Rule 26
This information was updated on 12th July 2017.
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies. Please click on the associated links for quick reference to the stated matter.
- Description of Nyota: corporate information
- Names, brief resumés and responsibilities of the Company’s directors: directors.
- Nyota’s country of incorporation and its main country of operation: Nyota is incorporated in Australia and, currently, its main country of operation is Australia. The rights of Nyota shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK-incorporated company.
- As an Australian incorporated company Nyota Minerals Limited is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) provide information and guidance on takeovers on its website:www.asic.gov.au
- Nyota constitution.
- Nyota Corporate Governance
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which Nyota has applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded: Nyota is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:NYO) and on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM:NYO).
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities: There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- The number of AIM securities in issue (noting any held as treasury shares) and, insofar as the Company is aware, the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands, together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders: significant shareholders.
- Nyota annual, half-yearly and quarterly reports.
- Circular and similar publications send to shareholders within the past 12 months.
- Nyota announcements.
- To download the complete AIM Admission Document, click on this link (pdf 7.11MB)
- Nyota’s nominated adviser and other key advisers: Advisors